Assessors are accredited individuals who conduct comprehensive assessments of those cleaning organizations that have applied for certification under CIMS.
- Cliff Beiser of Champions Touch (Orlando, FL)
- Brent Bourne of Servitech Training Ltd. (Victoria, BC)
- Neal Duffy of CleaningCorrect, Inc. (Auburn, NY)
- Bill Fellows of William H. Fellows, (Madison, TN)
- Shane Ferris of Ferris Group (Bolton, ON)
- Bill Griffin of Cleaning Consultants (Seattle, WA)
- Alfred Guaraldo of Guaraldo USA (Wilmington, DE)
- Derek Oliveira of ValkarTech (Rosemère, QC)
- Pat McClure of HLH Systems (Dublin, OH)
- John Poole of John Poole Co. (Acworth, GA)
- Bruce Stark of Stark Consulting Group (Loveland, CO)
- David Swindle of CleanTek Institute (Riverbank, CA)
- Lance Witschen of 1Class Consulting (White Bear Lake, MN)
Each accredited assessor is required to comply with a strict Code of Professional Conduct to avoid potential conflicts of interest and to maintain neutrality. For example, an assessor may not perform an assessment for an organization for which he or she has provided consulting services in the past.
Interested in Becoming An Official CIMS Assessor?
Individuals interested in attending a future CIMS Assessor Workshop and taking the accreditation examination should contact a CIMS Account Executive at 1-800-225-4772 or [email protected]
The fee for the CIMS Assessor workshop is US$1,995 per person (fee includes exam and assessor accreditation credential, which must be renewed on an annual basis).