Be confident in your results with CIMS Advanced by GBAC
Pre-Qualify Contractors with CIMS
Having a CIMS certified cleaning department or contractor combined with a GBAC STAR Facility holds the highest level of cleanliness. CIMS will pre-qualify your contract cleaning company. Validate their services knowing they have been independently assessed to the CIMS Standard. Require CIMS for your contractors to set themselves apart from the companies that can’t meet those expectations with Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS). Using the pre-qualification method empowers building owners, property managers and facility managers to hold their contractors accountable to the ISSA CIMS Standard within an organization’s operations.
Your customers are becoming knowledgeable in the cleaning industry and their expectations are becoming high. Set yourself apart from the companies that can’t meet those expectations with Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS).Meet your customers’ expectations and require a CIMS certified contractor to clean your facility.
Make CIMS work for you:
- Validate their quality levels
- Apply CIMS GB certification toward your customer’s LEED credits
- Provide a healthier and safer facility for your customers
- Save time during your procurement process.
- Consistent labor force
- Consistent results
- Higher level of accountability
With CIMS, you are:
- Validating your commitment to quality practices and customer satisfaction.
- Implementing management framework in check with policies and procedures
- Protecting building occupants now and in the future.
- Prepared for any recurring challenges in your workplace or facility.
- Bringing value to their communities and contributing to public health.
With CIMS, your customers have:
- The assurance that the facility has been cleaned and managed to the highest standards.
- Renewed trust in building cleanliness and safety and quality.
- Increased confidence to enter and feel comfortable inside the building.
- Peace of mind that proper cleaning is an ongoing facility management priority.
Implementing the standard provides proof and documentation that an organizations’ contractors follow best practices and ensures that quality processes and procedures are in place.
Not sure where to start? The CIMS standard is the perfect guide in leading your organization in developing a process to win bids when competing for jobs. Learn more about CIMS and get certified today.