Managing Times of Change
Many organizations struggle to standardize their operations and they feel the pressure during times of change. In-house organizations use CIMS to regain operational structure, stop outsourcing, employee retention vs turnover, and tackling budget deficits The process of complying with the Standard provides the greatest benefit by, driving efficiency in the services you provide to your building occupants.
In-house organizations use the Standard to:
- Develop an organization master plan
- Operate more efficiently
- Develop best practices
- Validate performance and quality
Establishing Process and Procedures
The CIMS certification will standardize your operation and provide a new level of achievement for your team. CIMS certification is proof that your company follows the proper processes in a post-pandemic environment.
The Standard should be thought of as a management framework that can be used to develop customer-centered, quality organizations.
- Provides procedures and policies for cleaning organizations to follow when implementing their own quality management programs through the Quality System and Service Delivery elements.
- Guides cleaning organizations through documentation, in ensuring quality, efficiency, and overall customer satisfaction through the Health, Safety, and Environmental Stewardship element.
- Dictates clearly defined management system allowing cleaning organization to use as a framework to develop customer-centric quality organizations through the Management System
Set yourself apart from the organizations that can’t meet those expectations with Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS).
Vendor Pre-Qualification Tools
Cleaner. Healthier. Safer. Your building occupants are becoming knowledgeable in the cleaning industry and their expectations are becoming high. In-house Organizations can use CIMS as a prequalifying tool for vendors seeking to work with your facilities. Require CIMS for your vendors to set themselves apart from the companies that can’t meet those expectations with Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS).
Implementing the standard provides proof and documentation that an organizations’ vendors follow best practices and ensures that quality processes and procedures are in place.
What CIMS does for your organization:
- Provide a healthier and safer facility for your occupants
- Drive operational efficiencies
- Increase your stakeholder satisfaction
- Lower employee turnover
- Lower your operating costs
- Increase trust and confidence from your stakeholders
- Validate your quality levels
- Enhance your culture
- Apply CIMS GB certification toward your customer’s LEED credits
What Are the Benefits of CIMS Certification?
Through the Management Commitment element, in the CIMS Standard, In-house organizations ensure a decrease in risk by managing needs and expectations in times of organizational change. The Standard guides these organizations through documenting and implanting strategic plans, communication plans, and risk management plans that ensure compliance with all local and federal safety laws and regulations.
Not sure where to start? The CIMS standard is the perfect guide in leading your organization in developing a process to win bids when competing for jobs. Learn more about CIMS and get certified today.